ІІ. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUPPLIER
2. This information is according to the 'Law for electronic/online trade and the Law for protection of the users:
a) Name of the SUPPLIER: Dourmana EOOD
b) Address: Sofia, Suhata reka county, building 51, entr. V, apt. 22.
c) Address for correspondence: Sofia, 49 Pop Bogomil Street
d) BULSTAT, Unified Identification Code/Number (UIC): 131115446
2.1. SUPERVISOR BODIES:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection - Address: 2 prof. Tzvetan Lazarov Boulevard, Sofia, tel. (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, website: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Consumer Protection Commission - Address: 4A Slaveikov Square, Sofia 1000, fl. 3, 4 and 6, tel.: 02 / 980 25 24, fax: 02 / 988 42 18, hotline: 0700 111 22, website: www.kzp.bg
(3) Internet platform for resolving consumer disputes by the European Commission (EC) according to Regulation No 524/2013 of the ЕС – https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=BG
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF BUYART.BG
3. BUYART.BG is an e-shop available on the Internet at the addresses Купиизкуство.бг and buyart.bg, through which USERS have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of copyrighted works of art offered by Купиизкуство.бг / buyart.bg, including the following:
4. The SUPPLIER delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the USERS, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
5. (1) USERS enter into a contract for the sale of goods offered by Kartini.bg, through the interface of the PROVIDER, available on its website at Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg or other means of distance communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the USERS for purchase and sale of goods, the PROVIDER is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods determined by him through the interface
(3) The USERS pay to the SUPPLIER remuneration for the delivered goods according to the conditions determined on Kartini.bg and the present general conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the PROVIDER at the address of Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg on the Internet.
(4) The PROVIDER sends by courier the goods ordered by the USERS within 15 working days and under the conditions specified by the PROVIDER on the website of the e-shop and in accordance with these general conditions.
(5) The price for delivery is determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
6. (1) The USER and the PROVIDER agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the USERS of the site are made by the persons/representatives specified in the data provided by the USER upon registration if the USER has entered the appropriate username and password.
7. (1) In order to use Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg for concluding contracts for purchase and sale of goods, the USER should enter his chosen name and password for remote access, in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
(2)The name and password for remote access are determined by the USER by registering electronically on the website of the PROVIDER.
(3)By filling in the data and pressing the buttons "Yes, I accept" and "Registration", the USER declares that they are familiar with these general conditions, agree with their content, and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The PROVIDER confirms the registration made by the USER by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User, to which information about the registration is sent.
(5) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(6) In case a profile in web social networks or other networks is used for registration of the User, a party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration in the respective social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
8. (1) The e-mail address provided during the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Provider, is a "Primary e-mail address" within the meaning of these general conditions. The user has the right to change his Primary contact email address.
(2) The Provider is not responsible to the User for illegal change of the Main contact e-mail address.
(3) The Provider may require the User to use the Primary Contact Email Address in specific cases.
(4) The Provider may use the Main Contact Email Address to send additional information about Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg, including new products, promotions, etc.
9. (1)The USERS mainly use the interface of the PROVIDER's page in order to conclude contracts for purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Provider in Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg.
(2) The contract is in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User represents the present general conditions, available at Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg.
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided during registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the data with which an account has been created with the Provider.
(5)The provider includes in the interface of its website technical means for establishing and correcting errors in entering information before the statement for concluding the contract is made.
(6) This contract is considered active from the moment of registration of the User with the Provider. The contract for purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of its application by the User through the interface of the Provider.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for purchase and sale of goods, the Provider explicitly notifies the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
(8) The statement of the conclusion of the contract and the acknowledgment of receipt shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees have access to them.
(9) The Supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and is not responsible in case the data provided by the Users are incorrect or misleading.
10. The Users conclude the contract of sale with the Provider according to the following procedure:
(1) Users perform a registration at Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg and providing the necessary data, if the User has not yet registered in Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg;
(2) They Enter the system for placing orders on Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg by identifying with a name and password;
(3) Selecting one or more of the offered goods on Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg and adding them to a list of goods for purchase;
(4) Providing data, needed for delivery;
(5) Choice of method of and time for payment;
(6) Order confirmation.
11. The rules of this section VI of these general terms and conditions apply to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the contract of sale or registration in Kupiizkustvo.bg, it can be concluded that they are users within the meaning of the Law on consumer protection, the Electronic Commerce Act and/or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are defined in the profile of each product on the site of Купиизкуство.бг /buyart.bg
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by the Supplier in the profile of each product on the site of Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg.
(3) The value of the postage and transport costs, not included in the price of the goods, is determined by the Provider and is provided as information to the Users in one of the following moments before concluding the contract:
- In the profile of each of the goods on the website of the Supplier of Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg;
- When choosing the goods for concluding the contract of sale;
(4) The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is determined in these general terms and conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the website of the Provider.
(5) The information provided to the Users under this article is current at the time of its visualization on the website of the Provider of Kartini.bg before the conclusion of the contract of sale.
(6) The SUPPLIER must indicate the conditions for delivery of the individual goods on the site of Kupiizkustvo.bg.
(7) The SUPPLIER shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total value of the order for all goods contained therein.
13. (1) The User agrees that the Supplier has the right to accept advance payment for the concluded with the consumer contracts for purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
(2) The Customer chooses independently, whether to pay the Supplier the price to deliver the goods before or at the time of delivery.
14. (1) The Customer has the right, without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
(2) The right of refusal under para. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
- for delivery of goods and provision of services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial markets, which the Provider is not able to control;
- for delivery of goods made according to the requirements of the consumer or by his individual order;
- for the supply of goods which, by their nature, are necessary or cannot be returned or are subject to rapid deterioration, or there is a risk of deterioration in their quality characteristics, including for perfumery and cosmetics;
- for delivery of audio and video recordings or software products printed by the user;
- for delivery of newspapers, magazines and other periodicals printed editions;
(3) When the Provider has not fulfilled its obligations to provide the information specified in Art. 54 of the Consumer Protection Act, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within three months from the date of receipt of the goods. Where the information referred to in this paragraph is provided to the consumer within the withdrawal period, it shall run from the date of its provision.
(4) In case the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal under par. 1, the Provider shall be obliged to refund in full the amounts paid by the Customer not later than 30 calendar days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right to withdraw from the concluded contract. The costs paid for the return of the goods are deducted from the amount paid by the Customer under the contract unless the Customer has returned the goods at his own expense and has notified the Supplier.
In case the payment is made with a bank card, the refund is made by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made within 14 working days.
(5) The User undertakes to store the goods received from the Supplier, their quality and safety during the period under para.1.
15. (1) The term of delivery of the goods and the starting point from which it runs is determined for each product separately when concluding the contract with the consumer through the website of the Supplier of Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) In case the consumer and the Supplier have not set a delivery time, the delivery time of the goods is 30 working days from the date following the sending of the consumer's order to the Supplier through the website of the Supplier Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg.
(3) If the Supplier cannot fulfill the contract due to the fact that he does not have the ordered goods, he shall be obliged to notify the Customer and to refund the amounts paid by him within 30 working days from the date on which the Supplier should have fulfilled its obligation under the contract.
(4) In the cases under par. 3, the Supplier has the right to deliver to the consumer goods of the same quality and price. The provider notifies the consumer electronically of the change in the performance of the contract.
(5) In case of exercising the right of withdrawal from the supply contract under para. 4, the costs of returning the goods are at the expense of the Supplier.
16. (1) The Supplier delivers the goods to the consumer after certifying the fulfillment of the requirements and the existence of the circumstances under Art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The User and the Provider shall certify the circumstances under para. 1 in writing at the time of delivery by hand signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The User and the Provider agree that the requirements under para. 1 and Art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act will be observed if the certification is performed by a person for whom, according to the circumstances, it can be concluded that he will transmit the information to the consumer - party to the contract.
VII. OTHER TERMS
17. (1) The Supplier delivers the goods to the User within the term specified at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If the term is under par. 1 is not explicitly agreed between the parties at the conclusion of the contract, the Supplier shall deliver and deliver the goods within a reasonable time, but not later than 2 months.
18. (1) The User must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and delivery by the Supplier and if it does not meet the requirements to notify the Supplier immediately.
(2) In case the User refuses to accept the goods, although it corresponds to the initial description (in case the courier allows inspection of the goods before receiving it), the User pays the fee for returning the goods to the Supplier.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
19. (1) The Provider takes measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of the Users, the Provider will send the data only to the e-mail address, which was indicated by the Users at the moment of registration.
(3) The Provider guarantees to the Users the confidentiality of the provided information and protection of their personal data. The latter will not be used, provided, or brought to the notice of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The Provider protects the personal data of the user, which became known to him when filling in the electronic form for registration and/or making an order, and this obligation is waived in case the user has provided incorrect data. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the Provider may use the user's personal data only for the purposes set out in these General Terms and Conditions. Any other purposes for which the data are used will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation and the applicable international acts.
(4) The Provider undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Users to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where it has received the express written consent of the User, the information is requested by government agencies or officials who current legislation is empowered to request and collect such information.
20. (1) At any time, the Provider has the right to require the User to identify himself and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during registration.
(2) In case for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his name and password, the Provider has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords", available at Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg
IX. AMENDMENTS AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
21. (1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the Provider, for which the latter will notify in an appropriate manner all Users of Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg who are registered.
(2) The Provider and the User agrees that any addition and amendment of these general conditions will have effect on the User after its explicit notification by the Provider if the User does not declare within the 14-day period that they reject them.
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Provider in connection with the change of these general conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User during registration. The User agrees that e-mails sent in accordance with this article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to have an effect on them.
22. The Provider publishes these general terms and conditions at Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg, together with all additions and future amendments.
23. The present general conditions and the contract of the User with the Provider are terminated in the following cases:
XI. OTHER TERMS
24. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
25. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall be implemented to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
26. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
27. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users of Купиизкуство.бг/buyart.bg
More information about cookies can be found though the following urls:
Everything you want to know about cookies – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Protected and informed use of the Internet– http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/
XIII. RETURN POLICY
Within 14 days you can return or replace the item if you meet the following conditions: